Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Learning How to Waterski Speech evaluation

Hello Bloggers,

     I have always had trouble with public speaking. I think that I did a pretty good job with not getting nervous for my speech. There were a couple things that I need to better next time though. First of all I need to get the use of the phrase "um" under control. I am really glad that Camille put this video up because I was never aware of my "um" over usage. For the next speech I will really try to focus on not using "um" for a break in a sentence. Secondly, I cannot have a helper sheet for my next speech. I think that it was just a distraction for me and I overused it. Thirdly, I didn't make enough eye contact with my audience. One last thing is that when I get nervous I talk with my hands and move around when I am speaking. For the most part I think I did a good job with involving my audience and using my powerpoint well.

Thanks for listening!

Alyssa Garr

No comments:

Post a Comment